Introduction to iFunBox
The other day the “ifunbox” application came to my ears accompanied by “it’s like vShare” and of course, I decided to install it and try it to see how. And researching a bit and I realized that it is available for both Android and IOS, but on Android personally I am very comfortable with Aptoide and not so much in IOS with vShare.
To begin, say that the application is completely in Chinese. This is when 90% of the people who read this, will think… -Well go application shit … and they will not continue reading. If you are the remaining 10%, I will tell you that ifunbox is an EXCELLENT application and that in my opinion and from my own experience with this application has given me some great results by downloading applications.
* A note, recently there has been a Tweak that allows you to see iFunbox in English only on iPhone.
Countering the handicap of being completely in Chinese, I must say in his favor, that it is quite intuitive and that for example: even if you do not know Chinese, A magnifying glass is the same here in China and in Madagascar. With this I come to refer that within the application to find a file only you will have to hit the magnifying glass. And if you “touch” a bit the application you will realize that you do not need to know Chinese to use it 100%.
Another strong point is that it has applications that are not yet available in the Spanish AppStore. For example, in one night I downloaded completely in Spanish: Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour, NBA 2k13 and Real Racing 3, the latter still does not even appear in the App Store. It seems to be more interesting now right?
About iFanbox App
With nothing else, I invite you to try it and with this iFunbox manual I will try to help you and make it easier to move around the application and thus have a better user experience.
1. To start, as always, we install the application. To install the application, from our Ipad we enter the browser vshare.
- After entering the page to download it select the version of iFanBox for iPhone / iPod Touch or Ipad.
- After downloading it will be installed and it will appear in the main menu of our Ipad.
2. We open the application and the following image will appear in which I show you the interface of iFanBox, very similar to that of vShare.
- It must be said that although it is a completely Chinese application, if we carry out a search for example “Pages” we will get the search perfectly.
3. Once downloaded it will be installed automatically if it has enough space or if it does not fail.
- If we do not have enough space we will get a pop-up that will tell us to go to settings to eliminate something.
- If you want you can save the applications you download with iFanBox on your PC.
Possible errors and solutions with iFanBox:
The application does not install correctly or does not appear:
- Solution1: do a Respring With SBSettings (if you do not know what it is click here )
- Solution2: reinstall we touch on the downloaded application and reinstall
iFanBox downloads the applications and leaves them saved or not installed. It is similar to when you download a program in Windows. Therefore if we download a game that occupies 1GB and we install it, it is recommended to eliminate it from iFunBox to save space. To delete we will touch on the application that will appear in Downloads / Downloaded (as we see in the previous images) and we will touch on the red option that is nothing else to eliminate. When deleting, it will not be uninstalled, simply the application file will be erased (.ipa)
- Solution 3: if iFunbox downloads an app but does not install it, maybe it’s because you do not have AppSync installed, that you can install it following.
4. iFanBox also has a section of updates explained in the following image
5. My recommendation with the use of iFunBox is as follows:
Leave the application open while you are downloading and if it can be without screen suspension mode and so you will not fail or stop downloading.
Save the applications you download with iFunbox on your PC or Mac so you can always have them and thus be able to install and uninstall without having to download it again. Learn how to do this HERE
In my case, when I’m going to load the ipad at night, I remove the brightness to the screen and leave the iFanBox open with several downloads and plugged into the charger. The result in the morning is having everything downloaded and the ipad with the battery 100% for a hard day.
More similar Articles on vShare
Since I have iFunBox I have not used vShare again since it does not pause unless you close the application and it works much better in my opinion. To others it is much better updated, as I said before, it has available in Spanish games and applications that have not even been released in the AppStore, while if you search in vShare semi-recent applications some do not appear.