How far you know about vShare and its benefits? The main aim of this article is to give complete information of vShare app. Anyone who doesn’t know about vShare can follow this article and get the complete information in detail. vShare is a third party play store with plenty of apps. Most of the smartphone users are familiar with the google play store or Apple play store to download the apps, but vShare has better features than that play stores.
vShare with a lot of benefits like One can easily install and uninstall the apps, and manage to install the apps without downloading the jailbreak for iOs. By using vShare you can shutdown your iOS and reboot it easily by downloading vShare SE. Even all the games, media, music, ebooks, movies and more can be managed through the Vshare app store.
For a trial version of vShare, you need to select the recovery mode where 16 different data types like photos, SMS, contacts, bookmarks, call log, videos, notes marked, reminders, etc. In vShare, the output format of ringtones will be WAV, WMA, AAC, AC3, and MP3. To use the vShare app you need to give permissions like your current location, battery backup collection, permission to access the media files, information regarding the network and access of wifi connectivity anywhere, vibration mode, external storage, clearing cache, and more according to the guidelines of vShare.
What is vShare?
vShare is an alternative source for google play store and apple store. It is a third party play store, where one gets many apps that are not available in google and apple play store for free. In iOS apps can be download only when you use jailbroken but vShare is specially designed for those persons who want to download the apps without jailbreak. The meaning of this is you can download apps from this using any device i.e, Android, iOS, PC. By using vShare.
- A lot of Android and iOS apps and games like Minecraft PE is also available.
- Lakhs of apps like games, music, movie that are available with vShare.
- You can get Stocks related apps also.
- You can get all the modified and updated apps.
Features of vShare
vShare one of the safe and legal with the regularly updated system is having the following features:
- You can download the apps for Android, iOS and for PC.
- Music, game apps are also available with Vshare.
- vShare works easily on all the devices. For this, there is no need for an android device with root access or an iOS device with jailbreak to use the app.
- It is a user-friendly app and the apps at vShare can be downloaded at high speed.
- All the apps which are available at Vshare can be download for free.
- Even the paid apps can be download for free of cost.
- An Important feature is system updation and restores factory features.
- Video formats can be converted into Mp4 by using this tool.
- Back up of an Apple device is possible with the vShare tool.
Download vShare for Android
vShare apk is not available in the google play store to download it for Android. Follow the step by step process to download vShare for android easily.
- You can download this app from our website.
- On the home page, you will see the option to download vShare for android
- To download vShare from the unknown source, first, you need to give permission.
- For this go the settings on your device.
- Here select security and from that you can select unknown source options.
- Now after giving permission download it from the vShare site.
- Once the download is done, you can install it.
- Once the installation is done means you can enjoy a lot of apps, music, movies and many more for free.
Download vShare for iOS
vShare on iOS can be downloaded even if your device is jailbroken or not. Follow the steps to download vShare on iOS.
- As vShare is not available in the apple store, open the safari browser on your apple phone.
- Go for the official site of vSharedownload.website.
- On the home page, you will see the option to download vShare for iOS.
- Chose any one option of un-jailbroken and jailbroken download (un-jailbroken option for the device which is not jailbroken and jailbroken option for the device which is jailbroken).
- A pop-up ssl-api.appvv.com would like to install vShare will appear on the phone screen.
- Now click on the install button.
- Once vShare is installed you can see a vShare icon on the home screen. As this app is downloaded from the unknown source, you need to trust it to use this app.
- For this go to settings in that select Profiles & Device Management.
- Here search for vShare and click on it, you will find a trust option, tap on it.
- Tap on the Trust again pop-up.
- With this, you are completed with the procedure. Now you can download any app as your wish for free.
Download vShare for PC
Downloading vShare for PC is not somewhat different from iOS and Android. Here is the step by step procedure to download vShare for PC.
- To download any app on PC, you need to download and install an Android emulator on your PC.
- BlueStacks is one of the best and suggestible Android emulator for PC.
- You can download Bluestack from www.bluestacks.com. search where Bluestacks is downloaded. Click on it to install. If once the installation process is over, open it.
- You need to log in with Bluestacks using your google id and password.
- If the process is completed means, you can access all the android apps on PC.
- Now exit the Bluestacks app and search for http://www.vshare.com in the browser.
- Click on the download the vShare APK to your PC under Android download.
- After the download, search for the file and give a right-click on it.
- Select Open with, and then click on Bluestacks option.
- You can directly search for vShare in Bluestacks.
- Now the install process will be done automatically.
- If you are seeing a Pop up like Untrusted application means, Goto settings, security and enable Untrusted applications.
- Enabling Untrusted application giving permission to install an application from an unknown sources.
- Now you can install any app on Pc also.
vShare Not Working
While downloading vShare some times you may get errors like “Cannot download” to fix that errors follow the steps below and download vshare app.
Cannot download vShare
This problem occurs when your device is already having vShare and you are again trying to download a new version of vShare. To avoid this follow the steps below.
- First Delete vShare from your device.
- To do that you can go to the installed apps and select vshare and click on delete. If you are a iphone user then simply click on the app which is on home screen and then click on x button to delete.
- Reboot your device.
- Again download vShare.
vShare stops working
If your vshare app stops working then this might be due to the error which has occurred in the source that was not verified, in order to fix this issue simply follow the below steps:
- First Delete vshare app
- Now download vshare again and install it.
- In your iOS device, go to Settings.
- Check for General > Profiles & Device Management.
- Search for vShare app profile.
- Now click on the Trust button.
- Finally exit the settings, you will get the vshare application now without any issues.
Invalid Argument supplied
Again this is also a similar error to solve like from above.
- You can simply delete the vshare application and install vshare app again.
- Reboot your iphone or ipad device that you want to use.
- Now open the vshare settings.
- Check for any new updates.
- If there are any updates, simply download them without any hesitation.
- Now download vshare app again, it will work with out any error message.
To get more information on problems like below you can simply do the same above process and get the vshare application on your phone.
- White screen
- Profile installation failed error
- Untrusted Enterprise developer
- Cannot connect to SSL vShare.appvv.api
Like vShare, there are many third-party app stores where you find a lot of apps the same as like vShare. Some of the vShare alternatives are below, have a look at them.
- Aptoide: Using Aptoide one can download the apps and also publish the apps. Here you can publish using Aptoide uploader and create your own app store.
- Hipstore: Hipstore gives all the premium apps of android and iOS for free. You can use this store for all premium apps.
- AppValley: AppValley is specially used for hacked apps and games, it is having a large database of modded. All these hacked apps are provided for free of cost.
- iFunBox: This iFunbox is another best alternative of vshare app. You can try this and get the apps and games for free.
- AppCake: Get the cracked versions of ios and mac apps from the appcake. This application is designed to work with jailbreak and without jailbreak too.
I hope, in this article, we had given the complete information about vShare and how to download vshare for Android, iOS, and PC. Hope you like reading this article. For more updated information follow us on our site. Feel free to comment your doubts and queries below.