vshare has stopped allowing the installation of this app, so now it requires a different method. You can easily find out from us about how to install vshare without jailbreak.
If you have any problem with the alternative method of installing Vshare , we have created this updated tutorial so you can install Vshare on your iPhone, iPad, iPod, so you can install free applications and test them before buying them.
As I had explained to all iOS users before, we love installing apps but we don’t always want to read reviews or compare between applications so we need a method to install and test without having to return them or wait for a refund, while Apple solve that I will show you how to install Vshare without jailbreak.
How to install vshare without Jailbreak
First of all this method is compatible with:
- iPhone 6S / 6S Plus, 6/6 Plus, 5S, 5C, 5 and 4S
- iPad Pro, Air 2, Air, 4G, 3G & 2
- iPad Mini 4, Mini 3, Mini 2, Mini
You need to know that Vshare is a software that is not approved by the App Store so the only way to install it is by methods other than those of apple so it is not legal, we are not responsible for any damage to your equipment (although we’re pretty sure nothing bad will happen)
- The first thing you should do is open this link in safari on your iDevice
- Once it has opened you will see a start screen, where you must choose the installation method, we will do it in the method without jailbreak as indicated
- A pop up message will appear, asking for permission to install the application.
- Now the application will be installed, you can see it installed on the home screen of your device
- Once it has been installed you will see that if you try to open it it will tell you that it is not from a reliable developer or it will simply tell you to give it authorization at the moment to install a profile called vShare Store
- Ready ! they will have installed vShare without jailbreak patra your device, now if to download.