How to download and install vShare For iPhone with jailbreak
vShare for iphone or vshare iphone, also known as AppVV, is one of the best-known alternatives to the now-defunct Installs. Thanks to it, you can download and install new applications on your iPhone, iPad or iPod with jailbreak. With this tutorial you can download and install vShare on your iPhone with jailbreak.
You can download and install vshare for iphone with and without jailbreak, now here we are going to show you the method to download vshare for iphone using jailbreak.
Note this jailbreaking of your iphone will may delete all your data, sometime your data will not deleted too. So please ensure that you save all your data and then start using this process for safety. You can also see how to download vshare helper for your device.
Make jailbreak to your device
First of all, if you do not know what we’re talking about, take a look at this article that explains what vShare is and how it works .
Logically, the first step before you can download and install vShare on your iPhone or iPad is to have your Apple device released. That’s why you have to jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iPod :
- Download the required firmware from the evasi0n website , according to your operating system. It has direct links in Box and Mega
- If you use Windows, you must have iTunes installed
- Obviously, you also need an Apple device with iOS 7, and a USB cable to connect it to your computer
- Make a backup of all your data using iTunes or iCloud . If something goes wrong, you can retrieve them from here
- Disable the lock screen pin if you use it, before installing the jailbreak
- Do not use the device while it is being installed evasi0n7
- If the installation stops for any reason, restart the device (pressing the power and Home buttons at the same time) and start over
- If OS X 10.8 says that the jailbreak can not be opened, do it manually with the right mouse button
- Connect the Apple device to the computer with the USB cable
- Double-click on the downloaded file. It will detect the Apple model that you have installed. Press the Jailbreak button
- Halfway through the process, it will ask you to unlock the device and touch the evasi0n icon that appears on the screen
- A new unlocking almost at the end, will finish the installation
- When finished, the Cydia icon will appear , which you can start up.
- Now you can disconnect the iPhone or iPad from your computer to start using it.
If you want to jailbreak a device with iOS 6 here you have a complete tutorial this is like vshare for ios only. And if you do not know what you can do with Jailbreak installed, here are the best Cydia tweaks for iOS 7 .
Add vShare repository to Cydia
Once you have done jailbreak and you have Cydia (application similar to the App Store that allows you to search and install advanced applications) installed, you will need to search to install AppSync on your device, since it is necessary to be able to run vShare .
It can be downloaded from Cydia by adding the vShare repository ( http://repo.appvv.com ). To do this go to the menu Management> Repos> Edit> and click on add.
After this process, new applications of the Cydia database will start to be displayed .
Download and install AppSync from Cydia
Find AppSync in Cydia. When you locate it, click on AppSync and install it.
At the end of the installation your device will automatically restart. Wait for it to restart to continue with the installation of vShare.
Download and install vShare
- Once you have jailbroken your iPhone, iPad or iPod and have AppSync installed on your device it is time to install the vShare app from Cydia.
- Again, use the search bar to locate it either as vShare or as Appvv .
- When the installation is complete, your device will restart. just like it happened in the previous step and you will already have downloaded and installed vShare on your iPhone with jailbreak.
Installing vShare through iTunes
There is another way to install vShare on your Apple device . For this, once you have your jailbroken terminal and AppSync installed, download vShare from the application page .
Once you have the .IPA file downloaded, add it to the iTunes library by dragging and dropping it into the program.
Now connect your iOS device to iTunes and synchronize it with the program. Once the process is finished, you will have vShare installed on your iPhone, iPad or iPod. More more information visit vsharedownload.website and get all the details.